Saturday 22 September 2012

The Latest 'Primarni' Purchase.

So I went on a splurge last week, and currently very proud of my latest Primark purchase (best buy ever!).
Since last Saturday, I was so proud of how much money I came home with after my day trip, that I've managed to spend nearly every penny... Whoops!
Still, It's the first day of autumn today - so I see these beauty's as a good personal investment!



Boots - £15 Primark 

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend - I'm absorbing my Vitamin D, and the last of the summer sun :'(

Lots of Love,

Blondie X
(blondiestylefix.blogspot.co.uk)

4 comments:

  1. i love these! i have a pair of boots from primark that have lasted me at least two years (this will be the third winter!) and i adore them :D hope yours last you a long time too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow really? These are my first. I'm not always the biggest fan of Primark shoes, So I'll give them my official 'trial till dead' and see how long they last! aahahhaa! but yeah - so far so good! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice boots. I thought I would kinda splurge at Primark recently and also got some boots. Their wedged and burgundy and I love them. Primark really have some good stuff!!

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, I think I may have seen them!
      I'd agree to that - though It's tights aren't the best (trust me, trial and tested, I ended up with shorts just to hold them up!)
      Thanks for the comment!
      Blondie X

      Delete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)