Sunday 18 November 2012

Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Dress like BellaX

So I haven't seen the latest Breaking Dawn Part 2 film, but it's very high up on my 'to do list'!
My sister went to see it this afternoon, and from her very enthusiastic response, it's fair to say, she enjoyed it!

In celebration of the best, and the last Twilight Film, I thought I'd do a little 'Dress like a Vampire,' where I use the great costumes in the latest film, and well, hunt them down on the high street!

This outfit, you may recognize from the many Breaking Dawn adverts, is such a great look for Bella. After becoming a vampire, nothing says 'I'm a Vampire' like the leather jacket and army boots. Leather Biker Jackets are everywhere at the moment, yet found it a mission impossible to find one, in the similar green colour to Bella's. But, do not worry of course I found one!
Get This Outfit: Paneled Leggings - Top Shop, Biker Jackets -Dorothy Perkins, Army Boots - River Island

Well for all you Twilight fanatics out there - get shopping!
I'll be posting even more outfits throughout next week, staring the other leading vampfashionista stars in the latest Breaking Dawn Part 2 film!
For those of you (like myself) yet to see the film, I've been advised to take tissues, and a weeks supply of chocolate!

Lots of Love,

Blondie X

13 comments:

  1. breaking dawn is everywhere! gonna watch it today :) love your styling, girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I like your blog, should we follow us each other. I follow you right now.
    http://kaestis.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thanks!
      I'll make sure I return the favour X

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much! It's great to have lovely feedback comments like this!
    I will check your blog out now :D X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post! If i liked Twilight this would be perfect! haha :)
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I LOVE twilight! :D
      I'll check it out now X

      Delete
  5. I love her outfits in the movie and ypur post is very great!!

    P.S. I'm now your new follower on GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! And I'll make sure I check you blog out now X

      Delete
  6. Grace, this is super clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh ive been searching for a pair of boots that look like that!!!! yay now im gonna go order them haha
    Miss City Chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just watched the movie two days ago again...and yes i just realized that the D.Perkins biker jacket is the same jacket, I bought myself some months ago...yeeeey..though I have the chocolate colour..x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)