Tuesday 11 December 2012

Look of the Week - Les Miserables Premier...

14 Sleeps Till Christmas!!!!

I've been soooooooo excited for the film Les Miserables, having loved the theatre production when I saw it on tour a few years ago! With the New York premier of the film today, let the UK countdown begin!

The leading ladies Anne Hathaway (who I have been a huge fan of since her staring role in my childhood favourite: 'Princess Diaries') and Amanda Seyfried (who lets face it is amazing), looked stunning on the red carpet! Both opting for a high-octane look from the spring/summer 2013 collections - these ladies never fail to impress! 



I fell in love with this beautiful black and gold embroidered Alexander McQueen gown, with a honeybee embellishment on the tortoiseshell belt. Amanda Seyfried, waltzed down the red carpet like a gothic princess in this outfit, and all my hopes high for the rest of the McQueen 2013 Spring collection! With Christmas approaching, gold embellishment is everywhere at the moment and Top Shop has some great individual pieces, if your inspired by this outfit. Amanda's hair was beautifully pulled into a goddess braided bun, which created a sophisticated style to compliment her stunning gown.


Anne Hathaway chose a sexy Tom Ford dress to flaunt on the Manhattan red carpet. She paired her ensemble with some leather high-heeled gladiator sandals. To complete the sexy vampire look, her hair was styled into a slick bob. A controversial choice for Anne Hathaway, as her dress to me looked very much like her previous role in The Dark Knight Rises! Still, I admire her bravery to push the fashion limits! 

Lots of Love,


6 comments:

  1. Both are looking amazing! Amanda is kinda black swan-esque in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe my favourite actresses are in a film together!
      - and she really does! X

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love Amanda here...gorgeous make-up...

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! - but you could probably tell that already! ahahha x

      Delete
  3. I can't wait for the movie, yup I just might be going on Christmas day..... I love them both. It's so nice to see these amazing talents coming out of Hollywood.
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree totally! It'll be an amazing film :)

      Delete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)