Monday 12 August 2013

Happy 1st Bloggy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeee!

That's right, my little blog has finally hit it's 1st Birthday - horray!


It seems like a centry ago when I started typing away on my laptop, hoping no one I knew would find my little blog. Now, It's just become part of  who I am, and I LOVE IT!

Rather than bore you with a life story (as I usually do) I'd just like to say a big thankyou to you lovely readers who've supported me, if it was a comment or an email, it's really been a great help - so thankyou! :)

Lots of Love,
 

10 comments:

  1. Happy Blog Birthday!!

    xo
    Jodi
    youngcatladyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh exciting!!
    Happy Blog Birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice, Happy Blog Birthday. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how you can see the envolvement now comparing to what the blog was back then! I think you are doing a great job and just keep on going :)

    xoxo
    www.zerxzastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy blog birthday, wish you another amazing year of creating and sharing your passion :)

    i would like to invite you to win a birthday gift, one of a kind necklace from my shop, enter the giveaway on http://thelookbybb.blogspot.fi/2013/08/copenhagen-day-3-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!

    I am following you now and hope you will follow back if you have not done it yet =)

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy blog birthday. it lovely blog huh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww happy blog birthday!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations ^^ Your blog is a real inspiration!
    I would be glad to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin <3

    http://www.dreamloveshop.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)