Saturday 5 October 2013

Stray Decor: Vintage Collection Review...

Hi! Today's post is a little introduction to a new online shop called StrayDecor. The company sell affordable passport, bus pass/Oyster card holders in a variety of lovely designs.
I've chosen a few patterns from the Vintage themed collection to show you. Since recieving the holders, I have realised that they are a necessity to every handbag. 1. because they are always handy and 2. I no longer need to worry about leaving my bus pass at home again (hallelujah)! There's over 200 different designs to choose from, and my personal favourite was the Union Jack design, as it'll be difficult to miss that pattern no matter how stuffed your handbag is! 

The Passport holder is sized; 93mm x 135mm when closed and will fit all UK/most international passports! All the products are weatherproof thanks to the plastic covers, and help you identify which passports which when travelling with friends so there's no last minute dramas.
 As for the Oyster card holders, I'm always running out of room to put bus, student and rail cards. Rather than bulk up purses, the card holders are a great idea to keep your cards handy and easy to identify! 
I particularly liked the great quality for an even better price moto, which makes Stray Decor such an appealing website. With 3 for 2 currently running on all holders, you can treat yourself on a student sized budget. One of the annoying facts of being a teenager is loosing everything and never remembering where I've left them. Well at least loosing my bus pass will be one less problem on a very long list...

Lots of Love,

7 comments:

  1. I wish I had a reason to buy one of those but my oyster card is just lying around since I'm not from London. OTL They are really cute! ~
    Elina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There beautiful , definitely treat myself to one of those!
    Izzy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so cuute <3
    new outfit post on my blog:http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3557
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw cute designs :) I am lucky I don't need a bus pass as I drive ;) But would be a great stocking filler at Christmas for someone.. #christmasideas

    xx
    laurathinksabout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!<3
    http://aimerose.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, your blog is wonderful and beautiful. Follow me and I will follow you?. Kisses and hugs.

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh always nice to have something cute to hold my cards! lol! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a commet here! I'll try my best to reply to comment, and If you leave a link to your blog, i'd be happy to take a look :)